FAME’S 2019 SCHOOL MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL AID CONFERENCE
EMBRACING CHANGE AS OPPORTUNITY
The FAME Annual School Management & Financial Aid Conference offers concurrent sessions covering Financial Aid, Regulatory Compliance, Operations, Marketing and Owner/Executive Strategy Sessions.
Whether you’re a seasoned veteran of the industry, a newcomer looking to quickly get up to speed, or a School Owner or Director at a large multi-campus institution, there is sure to be something valuable for everyone!
New to the FAME Conference this year is an optional VAWA training program presented by Chris DeLuca. Re-joining FAME this year, Enrollment Resources is also offering their optional Marketing & Admissions Boot Camp. Additional details to follow.
The interactive sessions will provide participants with the knowledge and skills needed to effectively manage and administer funding as well as meet the many challenges of running a successful post-secondary school.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
The sessions are designed for anyone who is working in post-secondary education including but not limited to the Admissions department, Financial Aid office, Student Services, and Placement departments or charged with their oversight. This includes, Owners, Presidents, Vice Presidents, CEO’s, Operations Officers, Directors, CPA’s who conduct compliance audits and Financial Aid Directors and Officers.
Sessions will include topics such as:
- 2019-2020 Annual Updates
- Novice Financial Aid Training
- Benefits of Alternative Tuition Resources
- Social Media Marketing
- Clery & VAWA
- Admissions & Marketing
- Building Value For Your Business
- Improved School Growth & Retention Through Flexible Financing
- 2019-2020 Verification Updates
- Top Compliance Findings During Audits & Program Reviews
- The Future of GE Reporting
- Consumer Information
- Cybersecurity & Protecting PII
- Cash Management
In addition to FAME’s Industry Experts, our Guest Speakers include:
- Chris DeLuca, DeLuca Law LLC
- Joy Duce, Sikich LLP
- Tim Golden, Voyant Analytics
- Ron Holt, Rouse Frets Gentile Rhodes, LLC
- Eileen Keller, Salmon Sims Thomas
- Joseph Knutte, Sikich LLP
- Gregg Meiklejohn, Enrollment Resources
- Tom Netting, Akerman LLP
- Jean Norris, Norton|Norris
- Vince Norton, Norton|Norris
- Ron Salmon, Salmon Sims Thomas
- Susan F. Schulz, Susan F Schulz & Associates, Inc.
- Sean Steinmarc, TFC Tuition Financing
Join us in Hollywood Beach, Florida, at the luxurious Margaritaville Beach Resort on April 9 – 11, 2019
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Malicoat by phone (954) 772-5883 ext. 112, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.